Below Another field mapping requirement perhaps a bit out of date but still
worthy to cross check.
Best

"I suspect there is more recent information than mine on this now, but we
know that Jacamel is heavily damaged.  And the coastal communities W of Pap
also.

If not already done the main road between PaP and Jacmel (which goes W
through Carrefour and beyond, then turns south and over the mountains then
back E to Jacmel) should be checked for landslides or other blockages."

--
Nicolas Chavent
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team