>  At this point, I don't think we can get terribly deep in the weeds, other
>  than to focus on reflecting basic infrastructure that would be useful to
>  responders, e.g. road networks, communities, infrastructure, POIs and so on.
>  Location may be a bit fuzzy but content is likely more important to support
>  response.

Agree. Around Jacmel, I try to map the road network, POIs (most of them based
on MINUSTAH data),
residential areas (because they might be good to know for delivering aid), and
landuse, in order to
clearly separate residential from non-residential areas. I avoid mapping
individual buildings, becuase the available imagery is not detailled enough,
unless the buildings are large and important landmarks (a large hotel close the
port of Jacmel, the arsenal in east to the center).

-- Karl