-------- Message original --------
Sujet : RE: [CrisisMappers] Re: Fw: Adding missing coordinate to the health facility list from PAHO
Date :  Thu, 21 Jan 2010 04:59:39 -0700
De :    Jeff Baranyi <jbara...@esri.com>
Répondre à :    crisismapp...@googlegroups.com
Pour :  <crisismapp...@googlegroups.com>
Références : <ofefabefc5.6e0ad8d9-on052576b1.007e606e-052576b1.007f3...@un.org> <6c2c709c-dc7c-4b0f-82ff-470360af0...@r5g2000yqb.googlegroups.com> <9279d832-a889-471b-8b32-430841481...@14g2000yqp.googlegroups.com>

Here is a file we got from the National Center for Medical Intelligence (NCMI)
yesterday:

Layer Package for ArcGIS -
http://www.arcgisonline.com/home/item.html?id=750eb59b50aa4351ac39a0d91ca3fb9a

ArcGIS Server Services - http://events.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/services/NCMI_HealthFacilities_Haiti/MapServer
WMS -
http://events.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/services/NCMI_HealthFacilities_Haiti/MapServer/WMSServer?

There is also a layer package from Direct Relief International here -
http://www.arcgisonline.com/home/item.html?id=d4b44b537f864bf49ce8c6b469e4e570

Thanks,

-Jeff