Wouauouhh ! Great !

I was disappointed that flickr was missing exactly what you provide. This is yet a another example of what Talbot said, that "OSM is working wonderfully as a clearinghouse".

(For the time being, there seem to be only photos in Port-au-Prince center, right ?)

I think it would be great if it where in the wiki. Something that would be sexy for journalists (I would like to be able to raise the awareness about OSM, that appears as the "Wikipedia for Maps" to me.)

Best regards,

Jean-Guilhem

Shun N. Watanabe a écrit :
I forgot to announce that MapPIN'on OSM imports all the geotagged
photos on flickr in Haiti region.
http://mappin.hp2.jp/?lon=-72.3374&lat=18.54137&zoom=16&id=11478&layers=B0000FTT

You can use them in Potlatch and JOSM, too.

 Shun N. Watanabe