Margie,

Even before learning OSM tools, you can be very useful by looking up the coordinates of Haiti hospitals.

Please see :
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Haiti/News

There is a shared spreadsheet to fill. And people that already know OSM can then use the coordinates you could find into OSM.

Thank you,

Jean-Guilhem

Katie Filbert a critic :