From: Pelle Svensson
Sender: talk-boun...@openstreetmap.org
Subject: [OSM-talk] Whereami not working on nokia 5800 MX
Sent: Jan 22, 2010 11:22 AM

I can't get whereami Map application make use of the internal GPS in my NOKIA
5800 XpressMusic
It start fine but at page LatLon/Menu/Connect it only list Bluetooth devices.

How can I start up the internal GPS and connect it to whereami?

whereami version: v0.14a (26th Aug 2009) S60v3
whereami home page: http://www.symbianos.org/admin.php?nav=projects&n=47
Nokia 5800 MX version: V 31.0.101

Also is there a forum for developer of whereami

/Pelle

John F. Eldredge -- j...@jfeldredge.com
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to
think at all." -- Hypatia of Alexandria