Jean-Marc Liotier a e'crit:
Frederik Ramm wrote:
[..]

I think it is time for an osm-haiti mailing list - or if every OSMer helping in Haiti is already on crisismappers, then that's ok too, we can then simply stop crossposting and forwarding everything here.

I would rather say osm-crisis or osm-relief - keep it general so that it
will reach motivated individual next time such an emergency arises.

I think that it would be nice that Haiti rebuilding effort be supported by a osm-haiti.

Which should not prevent an osm-crisis to be created as well, as a framework for future crisis, and an open complement to CrisisMappers.

Best regards,

Jean-Guilhem