Hi,

Brian Quinion wrote:
> boundary=street_postal_code | district_postal_code | city_postal_code
> street_postal_code = 425253

I'm having difficulties in grasping this concept. In Germany we have
5-digit post codes, and the associated regions vary in size depending on
how densely populated an area is. So a five-digit code might sometimes
encompass a whole region, sometimes a town, sometimes just a quarter.
That doesn't technically make them different kinds of post codes, and
any labeling like "street/district/city" would be purely the mapper's guess.

Are there really countries where if you ask someone for their post code
they will reply "do you mean my street post code or my district post code"?

Bye
Frederik