Ævar wrote:
> You'll probably like this one better, it takes the concept of "insert
> neat stuff here" even further, just add imagination:
>
>      http://v.nix.is/~avar/insert-neater-stuff-here.png

Lol! Reminds me of a Dilbert cartoon "The Technology Demo". Dilbert, the nerdy
engineer, is presenting to an audience in front of a blank screen. "The
software isn't 100% complete", he says. Pointing to different parts of the
blank screen, he goes on "If it had a user interface you would see something
here...here...and sometimes here". He turns back to the audience and finishes
"and then you'd be saying, 'I gotta get me some of that'", pauses, "Any
questions?"

So yes, Ævar, looks great, I gotta get me some of that!!

Steve