On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 13:15:27 +0200, Floris Looijesteijn wrote:

> Bu to be the first: Where's the Openstreetmap attribution?

Regarding attribution, I see the text on Attribution page on WIKI but
can't find any image with OSM LOGO image with Attribution text...

I searched WIKI but just don't don't see any. Could you help and point me
to an image that could be put on this and on any other printed map.

Legal WIKI is nice but not practical, it would be better to just say
"stick this image on your map and you are OK" ;)

--
pratite me na twitteru - www.twitter.com/valentt
blog: http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com