On Tuesday 17 August 2010 21:40:55 Malcolm Herring wrote:
> Andreas Labres wrote:
> > Continuing dispute between the two groups
>
> I was suggesting that a state of peaceful co-existence can be achieved -
> Our editors will not alter or remove tags that are not ours, and
> hopefully this will be reciprocated.

I think that co-existence can just be a transitional solution until this is
(sometimes hopefully) thrashed out.

After that a conversion from one format to the other one shouldn't be too
complex. The cbm proposal and the Openseamark scheme are very compatible.
Joining FT symbols will get a little bit more tricky since it is not very
modular defined.

Best regards,
Bernhard