On 19 August 2010 09:40, Jon Burgess <jburgess...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The automated expiry mechanism is working. There would be many more
> complaints if it was completely broken.
>
> If you believe this is not the case then we need links to some specific
> nodes or ways which you believe should have been rendered. Then we
> someone can investigate further if there is a reason why this data is
> not appearing.

As Jonas pointed out, view the tiles in the are you want to make some
changes, preferably an area that is unlikely to be touched or messed
with by anyone else, make the changes and see if the tiles are
refreshed in a reasonable time period.

I've noticed this on and off for a month or so, but I usually end up
forcing a refresh if I care enough to see things updated.