Will see what I can do, though not quite sure if I'll be able to make it to
SF or not. But would be happy to find some volunteers and do a few usability
tests in Denver before then, and record them so others can see them (in SF
or wherever). Obviously would be good to have some scenarios worked out on
the wiki before doing that.

Incidentally, I summarized what I think are some of the key points from the
"Don't make me think" book (and my general experience) on usability, with
some geo-examples, in a recent 5 minute talk at Ignite NoCo (Northern
Colorado), in case anyone is interested:
http://vimeo.com/15015261