Jochen Topf wrote:
For the last months I have been working on a software called Taginfo that
brings together information about OSM tags from the OSM database, the wiki
and other places. Somewhat like Tagwatch, Tagstat, and OSMdoc, but more
ambitious. :-)

I am happy to announce that the beast is now available at

    http://taginfo.openstreetmap.de

There are still some bugs and lots of missing features, but its already
usable. Updates are currently done manually, but I will do automatic daily
updates soon.

All the software to run this is Open Source so please go ahead, run your
own versions and send me patches.

More details and background in my blog entry at:

    http://blog.jochentopf.com/2010-10-05-introducing-taginfo.html

Bug reports and feature ideas welcome.

Wow, this is amazing!

I'd prefer if it would not show a vertical scrollbar. This way you could use the full height of your monitor to read the results. Would it be too much to ask for, like, a maximum of 500 entries per page instead of currently 40?

Sebastian