On 2010-10-22 17:07, Dave F. wrote:
On 22/10/2010 11:42, Bernhard Zwischenbrugger wrote:

Android:
For zoom in/out the map you have 2 buttons. This will zoom the map center.

So I assume it can't deal with hand gestures?

Android Browser gives only the position of one finger to javascript.
If you move the finger on the touch screen it is used for moving the map.

I'm sorry - but gestures like zooming with two fingers are not possible in Android <=2.2.
Maybe that will change in 3.0.

There are some applications in the app store that are using more than one finger position.
For testing there is for example "MultiTouch Tester".

If should be possible to enable multitouch in future version of firefox for example - but it's not done yet.

Bernhard