Hello Diego,

Are left turns prohibited for the majority of junctions where two
residential roads cross each other ? Are left turns prohibited even at the
majority of residential T junctions ?

I know it may look like a lot of work adding all the no_left_turns, but it's
the right way.

Having different defaults for each country leads to many problems:
1. At a T junction, something that looks a left turn to some may look like a
straight on to others.
2. Writing the code is non trivial and it affects routing engines, relation
editors, validators and even some renderers.
3. Tourists who map in Argentina may not do the right thing.

Regards,
Nic