Gert, I think you should have tagged it as sarcasm, not irony. In that
case, I think there is a lot of truth in what you are saying.

On a slightly more constructive note, I would like to remind everyone
that it is possible to "fork the rails" and / or embed Potlatch and a
few other tricks. If someone builds a portal like that that is better,
then sign me up / migrate me. There are a lot of talented webmasters
in the chapters...