ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen wrote:
> To all active members of OSM !
>
> I found that only 250 or so OSM contributors out of 250.000
> are actually members of OSMF.
>
> That is about 0.1 %.
> Nevertheless it's that 0.1 % that actually decides what will
> happen with OSM in the close future.
> The current OSMF members are all very valued contributors with
> a substantial track record  and the best intentions to OSM's future,
> but they may be taking the wrong steps (IMHO).

I'm personally still unsure about what the OSMF actually is supposed to do.
When it says that:

"The OpenStreetMap Foundation is an international not-for-profit organization
supporting, but not controlling, the OpenStreetMap Project."

then why is it making all the decisions on the new license? Or am I then
misunderstanding how the whole process is taking place?

Greetings
Ben