On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 6:15 PM, Jaakko Helleranta.com
<jaa...@helleranta.com> wrote:
> ... and hope that we have enough time to do this before any purging of data
> begins!

Jaakko,

I really want to know when that will occur (purging without
resurveying within a reasonable time frame). The LWG said that is a
"community decision". I assume that that implies that the Haiti
community (you and your collaborators) can decide by themselves how to
proceed.

Some cities or regions may never see the need to delete non-compliant
data. What will then happen ? The only way I can see that the global
community can make a decision for a local city or region in an orderly
fashion is by a global vote. The whole process could take years.

Regards,
Nic