> Mike  Dupont writes:
>  > I am going to post this one last time.
>  > You have permission to re license all my work outside of kosovo and
> albania.
>  > Please stop sending me so many messages, I am getting 10 a day. I have
>  > created a new user that accepted the license terms, but my old user I
>  > will not. I dont plan on contributing much more as a mapper to OSM,
>  > but as a programmer.

I hadn't tied you to your OSM user name for some reason until I saw
Janko's message above. I was actually about to send you another
message about your imports in the US. But that won't be necessary I
guess :)

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Russ Nelson <nel...@crynwr.com> wrote:
> Then can we get the OSM admins to split your edits into the new user
> and old user based on their location? It would be relatively easy to
> make a bounding box, and say "All jamesmikedupont edits outside get
> renamed to $NEWUSER".

As Richard said, I'm guessing that would require executing a raw SQL
query. I don't think I would want to do this if I was an admin, for a
variety of reasons. I think since Frederik has gone the route of
enabling changeset-level overrides, this shouldn't be too hard to
solve. Changesets have associated bounding boxes that can be combined
with the username to get a list of changesets that can be relicensed.
I'll try to come up with something tonight.

Toby