On 06/02/2012 12:34, ant wrote:
Hi,

On 06.02.2012 13:13, ciprian niculescu wrote:
What is the significance of the colors in the Deep Diff?

Except for the "Status" row, where green = "CT accepted", red = "CT
denied", gray = "undecided" - green background means "feature added",
red means "feature deleted", yellow means modified, gray means
unchanged. So the colours aren't really an indication of the licence
status.

Do the way is gooing to be deleted or it will stay but only the tags not
edited by a subsequent agreeing user will be deleted?

I don't know. In fact only the first node and the "highway" tag are
contributions by the undecided user "acm".

cheers
ant

The way in question is http://osm.mapki.com/history/way.php?id=41220492

My reading of this document: https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=11nadDjFQwPXHSiJ_yRDjErDOLO-h6U18qak8mj1I9R4 is that it will be deleted (because the changeset that created it was by a non-accepting user).

This page (which shows how OSMI gets its colours) also suggets it will be deleted: http://wtfe.gryph.de/report/way/41220492

MarkS