The one in Indonesia is the work of human mappers. There has been an
effort going on to map all the buildings in Padang for the past 9
months or so.

It does look like some cleanup does need to be done of the area due to
some duplicate nodes and other problems. But overall I think it has
been a really great effort of a lot of folks to help.

If you look at HOT's Tasking Manager you can see there is a large area
that has been worked on that is almost finished. It is an area HOT
bought high resolution satellite imagery for through a grant.

-Kate