HI there,
I thought FOSM was off topic, where are all the moderators to stop this thread?

I never wanted to leave osm, osm made me leave. I never wanted to fork
osm, osm forked itself to some new license.

lets keep the facts straight, people just wanted to continue with the
same system as before, osm is the one that changed.

mike

--
James Michael DuPont
Contributor FOSM, the CC-BY-SA map of the world http://fosm.org