Hello Alexander! The layer looks very well, but I have small suggestion.
Titles for level 6 seem to have big spaces between characters, about the
size of the character height. It is kinda difficult to read with lengthy
titles (at least here:
http://openmapsurfer.uni-hd.de/?zoom=11&lat=54.93732&lon=82.9952&layers=00000BFFF)

Best wishes,
Pavel