On 07/21/2012 01:05 PM, Simone Cortesi wrote:
> Yes please,
> I would like to do the same too...
>
> -S
>
> On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 8:56 PM, Svavar Kjarrval <sva...@kjarrval.is> wrote:
>> I want to make a similar routing table file for my country. Any chance
>> of giving us instructions on how to generate such routing grids of our own?
>>
>> - Svavar Kjarrval

I have now pushed the code I used to generate those tables to github. (
https://github.com/apmon/RoutingGrid )

It is a little java program that takes in a list of coordinates and city
names and generates the html file for the routing grid.

You can easily run it on your own list of coordinates / cities.

Dennis, who is responsible for the OSRM server, was OK with me running
the code against his server, and I suspect he wouldn't mind if others do
the same.

It uses Google's directions API as a reference, so it is subject to
their terms. Currently they seem to allow 2500 requests per day, which
would correspond to a maximum sized grid of 50 cities. It can cache the
results from Google in a reference list, so you only need to query
google once per city list.

Kai