Am 22.07.2012 00:42, schrieb andrzej zaborowski:
On 21 July 2012 15:07, Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org> wrote:
That's quite incorrect, millions of objects that were not flagged in
those tools have been removed,
Can both of you give us the object IDs of a couple of these objects to
investigate?
If you're asking me (not Maetma 91), I think the problem has been
known since the early days of OSMI license view (easily fixable too).
For example this city I believe was showing as clean although it was a
while since I have looked at that layer: http://osm.org/go/0MtRfiBy-

Here's a before/after the bot run comparison someone made for that
city: http://postimage.org/image/sv7gh0rkp/
http://postimage.org/image/8m60yvx8j/
First of all that's not the ID(s) Frederik asked for.
Secondly: if it has been known to you - did you provide a patch or at least a patch idea for it? If it has been known before that there has been an error, then you cannot complain about it suddenly being deleted against the OSMI view - because obviously you knew about that already.

You don't have to be a coder: if you know something is wrong and you can point the responsible developer to it, most devs are happy about that. Of course that not necessarily would have lead anyone to fix it in seconds, probably even not to fix it before the bot ran, but being silent and waiting for the obvious to complain afterwards definitively isn't the nice way of doing.

regards
Peter