Hi Alex,

Specifically for Indonesia there is an export tool available here:
http://hot-export.geofabrik.de/ (It also works for Haiti and Africa).

The way it works is you upload your JOSM preset and it will spit out
the data you want in a variety of formats. CSV is not one of them but
shp is and if you take the dbf file from the shhp it would work
basically the same.

-Kate