ThomasB wrote:
> Seems what you mean and what you wrote differ somehow

I'm not sure where you read the extra requirement for "discussion" or
"bureaucracy" in what I wrote. Could you clarify?

> But I read it so. Also selecting 10 buildings in JOSM and
> pressing Q would fall below your proposal (automated
> geometry fixup) and require me to add these extra tags.

That qualifies as "manual drawing actions" rather than "automated". I was
seeking to address things like xybot's bulk geometry corrections. But if you
have a suggestion for better wording, I'm all ears. :)

cheers
Richard