Hi All,

State of the Map US is this weekend. I'm giving a talk titled, "Local
Outreach, Local Communities, World Map."

Why am I coming to you? Well do you have a different approach to
getting people involved? Maybe we haven't heard about it because it is
local. Are there things that you've tried that worked great in other
places but not at home? What advice would you give to someone that
wants to start getting more people mapping locally?

I have my own ideas about this, but I want to hear yours.

Also imagine an audience where a lot of people aren't necessarily
involved in the broader OSM community.  So something that might seem
common to you, might not be to them.

Thanks for your help!

(I promise a blog post afterwards so there is a summary of the information)

-Kate