On 2012-11-12 12:36, Ed Loach wrote:
I think this would show on the "small components" routing layer at
OSRM
http://map.project-osrm.org/

I'm not sure what that actually shows (is there a description of it?) but it seems to highlight ways that are connected only on one side and have no name. Moreover: the osrm website does not give a URL that you can use to download an area in JOSM and is therefor not really useful for this.

Regards,
Maarten