On 17.11.2012 09:30, Roland Olbricht wrote:
> Retagging by hand does not help. Retagging by script is vandalism and
> has kindled all kinds of conflicts in the community and is, when
> detected, reverted. Please do not retag. Remember: the wiki is not
> normaitve, even less after years without change.

Manually *adding* these tags next to the old-school highway=bus_stop
tags would be fine, though. That's how you usually do a "soft" migration
to a new tagging scheme.

As for Mapnik stylesheet, it appears pretty much unmaintained with a lot
of bug reports being ignored. At least that's my impression.

Tobias