Hi All,

So I met with a group looking to link OSM data to other data. Meaning
have a link that says this village in OSM is equivalent to this
village in these 3 other datasets. Part of this process involves
having metadata for everything.

The people I met with asked me a question I hadn't been asked before:
"What do people prefer the OSM data be described as in the metadata?"

So for example crowdsourced infromation, volunteered geographic
information, non-authoritative data, or something else?

Does anyone have suggestions or a preference? I had said I would at
least bring it up on this mailing list for more feedback.

Best,

-Kate