I was using a train from the Erzgebirgsbahn in Germany yesterday (Annaberg-Buchholz - Chemnitz) when I noticed the information display. This was an OSM background on which the trains from the Erzgebirgsbahn were overlayed. I took a few photos but I now also see that they have an internet version of it on <http://www.vms.de/egb/index.html>. The version in the train had as default view the train you were sitting in and that trains timetable was shown on the left (just as a train that you click on wil show its timetable on the right). And as a bonus: it's Openstreetmap so it also allows you to see a map of the surroundings before you disembark the train. The only thing missing from the trainversion (which I now see on the internetversion) is the possibility to see a departuretable when you click on a station.

I don't see it on the internetversion, but the trainversion had a logo from Funkwerk <http://www.funkwerk.com/funkwerk_de/> on it. I assume they developed it.

Really really cool feature. I spent a lot of time playing with it.

Regards,
Maarten