On 2013-03-31 17:57, Clay Smalley wrote:
This seems silly and useless. The imagery is subject to change and
the way will become obsolete. I don't see a point in mapping this, and
I'm okay with deleting these ways. But I'd rather hear from someone
with more experience before anything happens.

It is a common and often-used method to indicate regions that have high-resolution Bing imagery in an area where the rest is only low-resolution. I would not delete them. They serve a purpose. If you have a better working suggestion (i.e. a low-hi-res overlay to use in the editors) then you might have a point.

Regards,
Maarten