On 2013-07-16 10:16, Christian Quest wrote:

railway=subway should not be on the route relation.

I'll delete that and see if it solves things.

Regards,
Maarten

2013/7/16 Maarten Deen <md...@xs4all.nl>:
I'm not sure where to report this, I hope someone here can point me in the
correct direction.
Have a look at the subwaylines here [1]

The middle one on the right of the marker is dashed, the top and bottom ones are not. All are tagged with tunnel=yes, the only difference is that the two
that are not dashed have oneway=yes on them.
It appears that oneway=yes on railway=subway does not get it rendered as a
tunnel anymore. I think this should be corrected.

[1]
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=51.92378&mlon=4.467769&zoom=18&layers=M>

Regards,
Maarten