On 2013-07-23 11:43, Maarten Deen wrote:
On 2013-07-23 11:36, Shaun McDonald wrote:
On 23 Jul 2013, at 10:27, Maarten Deen <md...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

I made some changes this morning [1], most notably added some maxspeed tags. Now it's over 3 hours later and I download the same area again in JOSM and my changes are not visible. But when I look at the history of the items (e.g. way 6701036), the change is there. The history says highway=residential and maxspeed=30. JOSM does not show that on the item. I also can not open the changeset in my browser, it is trying to load now for 5 minutes.

[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/17057508

This url opened straight away for me.

It does now for me too, but when I download the area in JOSM I still
get old data, with the newer data shown in the history screen.

I had a thought and looked at the "close open changesets" in JOSM. JOSM told me this changeset was not closed even though the changeset screen said (and still does):

Aangemaakt op: din 23 jul 2013 06:07:37 UTC
Gesloten op: din 23 jul 2013 06:07:43 UTC

I closed it and now it is ok. Glitch in JOSM.

Regards,
Maarten