2013/8/15 colliar <colliar4e...@aol.com>

> For me it seems to be a problem with dns and I am not sure but I think
> it started with the introduction of several dns-servers.
>
> Do not really know what the problem is but twice already I did get it
> working again with restarting my router (local dns server) but this did
> not help all the time, nor was I allowed to restart the router all the
> time.

I also had issues with the tiles (loading slower than usual) and discovered
it was a problem with my DNS settings, had used 8.8.8.8 as a secondary DNS
(which is located in the US) and the primary DNS was invalid, so that I got
the tiles from a tileserver in the US. Setting the DNS Server to a server
operated by my ISP resolved the issues (as now I get the tiles from a
server in Europe).

cheers,
Martin