On Monday 02 December 2013, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> Opencyclemap.org
> opencyclemap.org/?zoom=11&lat=40.7322&lon=-73.95491&layers=B000
>
> ÖPNV-Karte
> http://öpnvkarte.de/?zoom=13&lat=51.50521&lon=-0.14401&layers=TBTTT<http://xn--pnvkarte-m4a.de/?zoom=13&lat=51.50521&lon=-0.14401&layers=TBTTT>
>
> and many more individual mapstyles including work from stamen, mapbox,
> non-mapnik renderings, ...

I am fairly certain each and every one of these suggestions has already been
featured as an image of the week. Those of you on IRC will know that every week
Harry dutifully runs around asking people for suggestions and submissions for a
new image of the week, and things that aren't repeats are getting fairly thin
on the ground now after n hundred IotWs.

I am sure Harry would be only too happy to accept help with the IotW
maintenance task if you were willing to provide it, but only if you're able to
help in providing non-repetitious images.

robert.

(or maybe, looking at the wider view, people want to debate whether repeats are
"ok"?)