>If you have a clear picture of what tool you want to run and what it needs,
>and you don't have a local community with servers to share, maybe you can
>come to us and we'll see if that can be possible ?
>http://listes.openstreetmap.fr/wws/info/tech

That would be really great, thanks, though someone on the GB list might be able
to offer hardware. I will email you again if that is not the case.

In terms of my own requirements, I need a PostGIS database generated by
osm2pgsql. I also need to be able to deploy my own web services (PHP based)
which serve that data in Google XYZ tiles or by bounding box in a variety of
projections, and in GeoJSON or custom XML formats.

Thanks,
Nick

-