On 2014-02-08 10:34, Frederik Ramm wrote:
Hi,

On 08.02.2014 10:30, Maarten Deen wrote:
That's a rather counter-intuitive way of doing it isn't it? Why isn't
there just a button "compose message" like in any normal messaging or
e-mail client?

Yes, we could do it like it works with email - you get a text field
where you write the user's name and if you misspell it (e.g. you lack a
trailing space or so) then after a random delay your message comes back
to you with a note saying it is undeliverable.

Or there could be something that you check the user's name, or the possibility to find a user. Now I still have to have the correct user's name in order to find him in the first place.

If I try to find the user Frederik Ram, I still won't find you and have no idea why.

Maarten