yes, that's indeed what I was looking for! time to switch my FF shortcut :)

the &loc syntax is not 100% user-friendly, but maybe that will be the
occasion for me to contribute a few lines of code to the project, although
I'm not sure I'm not the only one using gmap's from:...to:... shortcut

Cordially,

Kevin

* I'm didn't register to the ml, so keep my address in CC for any reply