On 2014-04-30 14:20, Janko Mihelić wrote:
Where do I add my suggestions?

Same for me. I don't like that the background map is so invisible, that the city labels that do get generated seem to be generated at all zoom levels (which is really bad at low zoom) and that they can't cope with diacritics.

And, are there no 300-350 kV lines or is it the color difference that is to small that I don't see them?

Regards,
Maarten