On Monday 07 July 2014, Cristian Consonni wrote:

> This server is online since 4 years and it was praised in the press:
> «The base of GeoPoi [the name of the service] is vector graphics that
> nobody, not even Google Maps [...] can pride of»[*] (sic et
> simpliciter) (we found this article just now)

It seems this 'Geopoi' is being created by a company called SOGEI - see

http://www.sogei.it/flex/cm/pages/ServeBLOB.php/L/EN/IDPagina/424

Your approach of making this public is not a bad idea but you probably
need to expect they don't care, especially if they have already ignored
you for months.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/