On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 2:31 PM, Jaakko Helleranta.com <
jaa...@helleranta.com> wrote:

> Should we have a Code of Ethics for researching the OSM community?

Picking up from my own question:

When looking at the Research page in the wiki I was actually trying to look
for a section that would list ongoing OSM research projects. .. This is
something that pretty much anyone doing research related to OSM could just
add there if s/he or they wanted. I'd claim that this could increase the
trust of some the people within the community to participate in the
research. .. A link to the researcher's own web page (university, blog,
what not) about the project would be good too as commented in my prior
blurb.

Cheers,
-Jaakko

--