On 05/01/15 06:49, Maarten Deen wrote:
>> - Lester, the discussion was not "a couple of days over the holiday
>> season". My initial request for feedback was at 27 November.
>
> That coincides with the start of the US holiday season.

And for the first time in a number of years *I* actually got away for a
proper break during December coming back to a pile of emails about
'things not looking right' - amongst a mile of other problems due to
recent updates in many areas. Seems a lot of people spent Christmas
'improving things' :(

Matthijs - I've spent the best part of the last three years trying to
get websites that work perfectly on legacy browsers usable on phones and
tablets. The new colours can be distinguished across all devices, but
only if you have good eyesight. I need glasses these days to work and
they probably need replacing but the sample page I posted I have no
problem with the old contrast - only the new one is causing difficulty -
and comments from others!

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL