brycenesbitt wrote:
> Are there any additional comments on the issue of importing (actually
> synchronizing) 500 bicycle repair stations?
> With this import OSM would become the most comprehensive database of
> repair station locations.

Where the location is good, it would be great to have these in OSM.

In cases where the location is a bit less firm, I still suggest you go for
it in rural areas (bike routes, small towns, etc.): the location is likely
to be "good enough" and it could make a real difference to someone stranded
miles from anywhere.

For cities where there are local OSM mappers and where the location is
inexact, I'd suggest that you just use notes.

cheers
Richard