Clifford Snow writes:
 > If you look at the bridge segment of  the highway going north, it has the
 > tag motor_vehicle=no.

Geez, I killed two birds but the third was still blocking. Is there
any way to get an error message out of OSRM when it throws up its
hands and can't find a route? It's pretty easy to move the pins around
and watch a route go from normal to insane. The difficulty is in
determining exactly why. If, for example, OSRM could say "You asked me
for a motor vehicle routing on a way that doesn't permit motor
vehicles", I could have found the problem immediately.

 > Let us know if that fixes the problem

It hasn't fixed the problem yet. That's why we need some way to force
a reload, or tell the user how long they'll have to wait before
checking.

Maybe if you've hit the edit button, that should invalidate your cache?

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog