"frame;lock;door" hmm... or was it "frame;lock;window"? ---> mail gets
delivered to the other side of the world. If you write "Main street 15"
instead of "Main street 13" it will probably get delivered correctly anyway
as long as the name is correct.

Also, tell people who are supposed to deliver mail in the favelas of Brazil
to constantly wear a smartphone around their neck and you will see very few
people willing to do that work...

Imo it's better to let these areas choose their own (classic) addresses and
then report these to the authorities.

/Andreas