Hi,

On 10/09/2016 07:14 PM, john whelan wrote:
> I'm seeing many many ways in the map which are untagged. Some are simply
> area=yes and I suspect it is not just HOT mappers.

HOT mappers or no, if there are many mappers doing this then the rewards
must be calibrated badly.

Ordinary mappers' reward, at least when they begin, is to see their
stuff on the map. A way tagged area=yes will not be visible, hence no
reward. We'd have to find out what (badly calibrated) reward these
people get - are they driven by a teacher, a task manager, some leader
board?

*This* is what we should ask them - why did you map what you mapped,
what incentive was there?

Bye
Frederik