Hi

I find the proposed logo quite appealing. Well done. Nevertheless, I
argue against the magnifying glass

On 14/10/16 21:56, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> The magnifying glass is hard to explain when there's nothing
> under it but I think we have reached an age where it is ok to simply
> hold on to something because of tradition ;)

This is a very good point, but the confusion with search outweighs this.
The average person stumbling across a small OSM logo on different sites
will mistake it as search and not even recognize that it is a logo. I
would like to see a small logo which can be put in a corner of the map
to say "hey, this is OSM data" without user experience headaches.

Michael